[Inpycon] A small query

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Thu Aug 14 06:48:41 CEST 2014

On Thursday 14 August 2014 09:40 AM, Kracekumar Ramaraju wrote:

> +1
>
> If we can setup India mirror with PSSI support. I will collect
> required information and open an separate thread there.

An Indian mirror would be great. Pypi mirrors nowadays are usually slow.

And about a local mirror during the event, @Vinay, we can do it if it is
setup in a small box and left in the network operations room for the
time event is happening. It should not be a personal computer. We don't
want people to crowd the network operations room without reason.