[Inpycon] Python Month 2014

Milap Bhojak milapbhojak.exe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:18:49 CEST 2014

Hey all,

Milap here. I got selected as Student ambassador at Google. I've got one
idea about how to reach at maximum colleges for Python Month.This year 179
Google Student ambassador
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syzzic-A7-ZkD3se3o6WMOEDu_MaE8Bn6uVESKd0Hpk/pubhtml>
are
selected from different different colleges around the India. GSA India
could be Python Month partner(in the sense of helping to community). It
will create huge impact. Pleas let me know ASAP if you are interested So i
could talk to my program manager.

Thanks,
Milap Bhojak

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:52 AM, RAVI TEJA <ravi-teja at live.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new to this mailing list and I am currently based in Hyderabad.
>
> I am glad to help you folks in conducting a workshop here and I will
> available for any kind of help I can :).
>
> Thanks,
> RaviTeja
>
> ------------------------------
> From: anandology at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:17:38 +0530
> To: inpycon at python.org
> Subject: Re: [Inpycon] Python Month 2014
>

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Milap Bhojak <milapbhojak.exe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I saw only Prof. or student could create workshops. It would be great if
> Trainers would have same feature.
>

> Can you provide a use case of that? How can a trainer create workshop
> without someone from college arranging it?
>
> Anand

Thanks,
Milap Bhojak | Student Ambassador, Google | Google +
<https://plus.google.com/+MilapBhojak> |
 +91-9898855075