[Inpycon] Programmer from Orissa

Scripter scripter111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:27:07 CEST 2014

Sorry for the confusion. I only meant to ask if the workshop was for the
public to attend (or confined to the college alumni only). I will be in
Bhubaneshwar in a few days and would love to attend a Python workshop if
I have time. I do not intend to speak at the workshop. I should have
made it clear.

Thanks
On Tuesday 19 August 2014 05:23 PM, Sanket Saurav wrote:
> Hello Scripter!
>
> We have an upcoming workshop in KIIT University on 23rd. Would you be
> willing to speak?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sanket
>

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Scripter <scripter111 at gmail.com
> <mailto:scripter111 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi, which college is hosting the workshop and can you give me a
>     link to it?
>
>     On Tuesday 19 August 2014 03:28 PM, Bibhas wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         Do we have any Python programmer from Orissa who is
>         experienced enough to speak in front of a large crowd? We have
>         a workshop coming is 4 days in Bhubaneshwar and looking for a
>         speaker. Travel cost will be handled by the college. Reply
>         here if you are or know anyone who might be interested.
>
>         Thanks,
>         Bibhas
>

>     --
>     Regards,