[Inpycon] Stickers for Python Express

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:05:09 CEST 2014

I still don't think we should spend money on this so much.
We can save about 20 k by getting printed from other .
Can we get 1-2 volunteer who can get sticker printed from other vendor(may
be last years).

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Shrayas rajagopal <shrayasr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes that makes sense.
>

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/22/2014 09:19 AM, Shrayas rajagopal wrote:
>> > Also, is there a design of some kinds for the sticker or is it the
>> > regular python sticker?
>> >

>> If we are getting 5000 stickers printed, we could have two or three
>> designs, since it looks like the increase in the discounted rate stops
>> at 1000 copies. And yes, generic designs are always much better
>> appreciated than event/event-year specific ones.
>>
>> - rejy (rmc)
>>

>> > On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com
>> > <mailto:vnbang2003 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> >

>> >         I think they print high quality stickers and the prices can't go
>> >         much lower than Rs. 6. I spoke to them over phone and agreed to
>> >         slightly reduce the price.
>> >
>> >         More than anything else, there are ready to take care of
>> >         shipping the stickers to speakers. That would save us lot of
>> >         efforts. I strongly recommend going with them.
>> >
>> >         Vijay, does it look okay to you?
>> >
>> >     >>  What is last cost they agreed. what is number of sticker we are
>> >     looking for ?

Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang