[Inpycon] Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:00:56 CEST 2014

All,

Here's the draft outline for the panel discussion:

http://www.slideshare.net/aravindkrishnaswamy/draft-pycon-2014

All three of them are outstanding, and I expect this to be an engaging
session. I've chosen to keep it to 3 frameworks in the interest of time, so
that everyone has time to speak. However, if there's a strong speaker with
familiarity with another popular framework whom you'd like to nominate, we
can consider weaving him or her in.  The specific topics that will be
discussed in each round of the debate will be discussed privately with the
panelists.

How does this lineup look?

Arvi