[Inpycon] [X-post]:Registration open for PSSI

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 04:37:22 CET 2014

Hi All,
    I am glad to share that we have got the website up for PSSI(Python
Software Society of India) .
    Membership is open for new members who are interested. Do follow
registration instructions on the website.
    Existing members are requested to create profile so we will  approve
the membership request without payment as you have already paid membership
amount.

Website Link : https://pssi.org.in/
Interested people to contribute , github link :
https://github.com/pythonindia/pssi.org.in

Thanks to volunteers who all are contributing in website development.

Please do spread the word.

--
Thanks,
Vijay