[Inpycon] Volunteer required: Volunteer Coordinator

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Mon Feb 10 08:46:34 CET 2014

This might sound scary, but Please be aware that the responsibilities of
the coordinator is full time. There would be times when you can't be
unavailable for a single minute. And the person has to be at the venue
before everyone, stay the whole time and leave after everyone.

Just FYI.
Plugin me in,i can coordinate!!!

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Bibhas Ch Debnath <me at bibhas.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We need a volunteer coordinator to manage the future volunteers for PyCon
> India 2014. The responsibilities are:
>
> Make a list of tasks that needs volunteers and call for them via mailing
> list or blog.
>
> When someone shows an interest for volunteering, take their
> email/phone/place etc. and find what kind of help they can offer and track
> in a Google spreadsheet.
>
> When there is a need for volunteers, the coordinator should look at the
> list and pick someone suitable and assign that task to them.
>
> Anyone interested?

Aruj Parajuli
www.techinux.tk