[Inpycon] Please review draft mail for CFP

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:10:32 CET 2014

Hello Team,

I am planning to send out this mail to various Python related
mailing lists.  Please help me to review it.

I also need access to FB, Twitter & Funnel:

    https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia
    https://twitter.com/pyconindia
    http://in.pycon.org/funnel/2014/

My username for all the above three sites are 'baijum'.

---------x<---------x<---------x<-----------x<---------x<-----------x<-------x<------
Subject: PyCon India 2014 Call for Proposals

Hi {List}!

It's that time of year again! The PyCon India website received a
beautiful refresh and we're ready to accept proposals for the 2014
conference taking place September 26-28 in Bangalore. Check out the
new site at http://in.pycon.org/2014 Registration will open soon, so
mark your calendars and get ready to head into Bangalore for another
great PyCon India.

We've received good numbers of proposals over each of the last several
years, and we expect this year to be no different. For 2013 we
received nearly 100 proposals for talks and workshops.

If you're interested in submitting a proposal, take a look at our Call
for Proposals at http://in.pycon.org/funnel/2014/ and poke
around the site for advice and resources to help you create a great
proposal.

If your company is interested in sponsorship, we need you. Sponsors
are what make PyCon India a possibility, and sponsorship offers some great
values to the generous organizations who support the conference. Check
out prospectus at http://in.pycon.org/2014/sponsorship-prospectus.pdf
Contact Vijay Kumar at vnbang2003 at gmail.com with any sponsorship inquiries.

Keep an eye out for news on our blog at http://in.pycon.org/blog/ and
follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/pyconindia

Vijay Kumar, Coordinator
vnbang2003 at gmail.com

Baiju Muthukadan, Publicity Coordinator
baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Attribution: Based on US PyCON announcement

Regards,
Baiju M