[Inpycon] Please review draft mail for CFP

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:16:53 CET 2014

Hi Gora,

Thanks for your feedback!  I was thinking about it for sometime.

I am going to retain that paragraph as such. Some of my thoughts
on this:

* This is all about publicity, so some blurb is good
* Finding CFP link is not difficult in that mail or from the website
* 100 proposals is a good number for a 2 day conference + 1 day workshop

If there is no other strong objections against it, I will use this
template to send
mail about CFP.

Regards,
Baiju M