[Inpycon] "Introduction to Python" workshop

Rupesh Reddy rupesh.0314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:16:47 CET 2014

Hi,
Idea is really great. I Have seen that many students wants to learn about
python but they couldn't find  sources and platform . It would be really
great to conduct code lab sessions preferebly intro code labs followed by
ideation sessions and 24 hours or 48 hours pyco-thons will really bring out
good coders out and I'm from MVSR Engineering college and I proposed a
python workshop in association with sparks laboratories pvt. Ltd. Which is
conducting a national level championship in colloborating with technex14
IIT-Bhu.  But its a paid workshop with 1050 per head.