[Inpycon] Volunteer Required: Publicity

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Tue Feb 11 18:11:39 CET 2014

Yes. It should be done by a single person. Last time we had couple of posts
on FB and Twitter with confusion about dates etc. That happens if there are
multiple people working on it.

I'd prefer if someone who already has a good influence and ultra-active on
the social networks handles it. That'd ensure that the posts would be of
good quality i.e. with no typo or grammatical mistake etc. Because most
people(non participants) would judge PyCon India based on the social media
posts only.

----
Thanks,
Bibhas Debnath