[Inpycon] Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Thu Jul 17 06:01:25 CEST 2014

All,

I'd like to propose a panel discussion topic for the web track of this
year's Pycon. I'm volunteering myself to help run the panel if this is a
topic we think is worthy.

I think it's good to have a topic that has a heathy debate. Such topics are
engaging for the audience, and also bring forth a number of useful
takeaways.

Topic: Flask vs Django vs Bottle vs Pyramid vs YAPWF

The specific frameworks we choose will depend a bit on the panelists, their
expertise and how relevant the comparisons may be.  I will likely have each
panelist choose a framework that they will be a bit vocal about, in order
to keep the discussion engaging.

How does this sound? Should we do it? Are there panelists you'd like to
recommend?

Thanks,
Arvi <http://arg0s.in/about>