[Inpycon] Free conference pass for student

Harsh Thakkar harsh9t at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:22:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

I can get a sponsor. Please mail me for further discussion.

Affectionate regards,
Harsh Vrajesh Thakkar
Research Enthusiast |Natural Language Processing, BioNLP, Information
Retrieval
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information Communication Technology,
Gandhinagar
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/harsh9t> |LinkedIn
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/thakkarharsh> |Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Harsh9t> |Web <http://harshthakkar.in/>

"People cannot go wrong, if you don't let them.  They cannot go right,
unless you let them."