[Inpycon] More affordable accommodation during the event

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Thu Jul 24 12:11:12 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I think we have an exciting news. We've been hearing a lot from the
participants who are coming from different cities across the country, on
how it'd help them a lot if they could find help with accommodations
during the event. So, we've been talking to Airbnb and they have agreed
to partner with us to provide the outstation attendees with a
significant amount of discount(about Rs 1500)! Airbnb has about 455
spaces listed in Bangalore. So you have a LOT of options/locations to
choose from.

If you're attending PyCon and stay in Bangalore, you can also list your
space on Airbnb and help the fellow Pythonistas stay during the event
and also make some friends.

What do you think? Do let us know.

Thanks,
Bibhas