[Inpycon] Free conference pass for student

Ayush Gandhi ayushgandhi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:38:52 CEST 2014

Hi,
It would be a fun way to kick off PyCon with a programming competition.
And keeping the travel/accommodation grant as a prize could solve few
problems.
+1 on providing Grant instead of actual accommodation as it would make
things simple.
Maybe websites which host coding competitions could be contacted for
sponsorship of the Prizes.