[Inpycon] Twitter/FB

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Jun 11 11:29:10 CEST 2014

On Wed, Jun 11 2014, Sanket Saurav wrote:

> We have just added recipes on IFTTT that'd push posts on Facebook and
> Twitter when a new blog post comes up. I guess we need some more
> event-related content to push. Any creative ideas would be welcome.

[...]

There needs to be a human being who makes sure that these things
happen. Automation is fine but only under a watchful eye. There might be
a mistaken blog post which shouldn't be tweeted about for example.

Right now, the last tweet is on June 4 and the twitter widget is empty.

I'm not sure we need more creative ideas. We first need to make sure
that the usual routes are saturated. Once that's done, whoever is in
charge of the publicity via. social media should make sure that it
happens.

--
Cordially,
Noufal