[Inpycon] Open spaces & Lightning Talks

RAJ Rohit Jalem rajrohit at iitj.ac.in
Fri Jun 20 12:18:41 CEST 2014

Shrayas,

Yes, we can surely help people get started at Open source and bug
squashing, with help from other Mozilla contributors and other experienced
people.

These kind of getting-started sessions would be really helpful for people
who have some programming experience, and want to gear up for the open
source experience.