[Inpycon] Pypix

Ajay Kumar ajkumar_25 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 15:28:20 CET 2014

Pypix is the Python Tutorial site, where we live, breathe, and eat everything about development with Python. We’re passionate about Python Development and everything that goes along with it. Our goal is to share the latest and greatest findings, tips, and techniques for web designers and developers in Python Community.

From Flask, Pyramid to SciPy, Pypix is the perfect showcase for Web savvy python Developers. You’ll find in-depth articles on a variety of red hot topics such as Pyramid, Django, Flask, Scientific Computation, usability, and more. Not to mention features looking at the business side of design, freelancing, mobile applications, inspiration, and resources, to name a few. In short, if it relates to Python, we’re interested.

What do we know about development? Quite a bit actually. Pypix doesn't just have its finger on the pulse of the modern Python Development world. It’s at the very heart of web development.

Pypix is a powerful collaboration between worldwide leading developers eager to share their knowledge. Expert developers from around the globe regularly contribute articles, features, and tutorials to help grow the design community.

We are currently recruiting content creators for the site. Anyone interested to partners with us can to provide more quality tutorials to Python Community.
Contact - ajkumar_25 at yahoo.com

Thanks

Ajay Kumar N

Engineering Head | CEO | Pypix.com