[Inpycon] conference fee for year 2014

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:30:33 CEST 2014

Hi,
    Lets work on the conference fee structure.
    Most of conference expense is food. I think it is a good idea to
make people pay for their food other we can manage with sponsorship.

    I suggest the following tiers.

   -  Early Bird Registration - Rs. 800
      -  Regular Registration - Rs. 1000
      -  Late Registration - Rs. 1500
      -  At Venue - Rs. 2000

For tutorial registration we need to start once we get tutorial's finalized
as we can accommodate  20 member per tutorial. We can have Rs. 1500 for
tutorial.

*For students we can have flat Rs.800 till August end after which they need
to pay normal free as others.*

For  corporate group tickets we can charge 1500/person and minimum of 10
tickets needs to be buyed.(As last year we got  around 4-5 companies
requesting)

What do you think?