[Inpycon] Volunteer work

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:24:21 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I need couple of volunteers for the following:

1. Keep track of all the people who want to be volunteers.
2. Create couple of forms related to volunteer information.
3. Map who is working on what.

Keeping a small group of three people doing this, helps remove dependencies.

I am working on point 1, any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Konark modi