[Inpycon] Volunteer work

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:37:40 CEST 2014

I will be attending pycon 1st time this year. So don't know if it is
already being done.
Can we have a exhibition sort of thing where participant can show off
there beautiful creations using any python stack. It can be a boost up
for people who are trying to do more stuff using python stack .
It can also help other entrepreneurs to take inspiration and guidance
from people who have done some stuff.

Vinay Dahiya
Reviews42
http://vinaydahiya.com