[Inpycon] Volunteer work

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Wed May 7 21:26:05 CEST 2014

Hi Sudhanshu,

As Konark already started working on the number 1, I think you should
coordinate with him first and see if he already has something like this
google form you created, in place. We don't want the information to end up
in multiple places.
As you've already created it, I suggest you give him access to the admin
part of the form so that he can manage it better.

----
Thanks,
Bibhas Debnath
http://bibhas.in