[Inpycon] Volunteer work

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:21:06 CEST 2014

I was think to have one face to face meeting also.
@ krace,
    Can we plan to use sometime of bangpypers meetup happening on 17th may.
 Probably around 4 PM.

http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/125797672/?a=ea2_grp&rv=ea2&_af_eid=125797672&_af=event

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in>wrote:

> On Wed, May 07 2014, Mohammed Sufiyan wrote:
>
> > is this only online conversations happens regards with this event or
> > any personal meeting happens in the city?
>
> [...]
>
> I think a face to face meetup would be a good idea. But I'm not in
> Bangalore. Vijay and the others running the show need to take a call on
> this.
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal