[Inpycon] Ticket not received from Doattend

Mukesh Yadav mak.gnu at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:56:57 CEST 2014

> Your order is incomplete, probably doattend didn't receive your payment.

Not sure what you mean by dropped. In my first attempt it was unsuccessful
when I tried again I was able to pay successfully. I had contacted Doattend
regarding this Yesterday and they replied as they have received amount and
will send ticket soon. But still I have not got ticket.

I mailed here to know if anyone else is facing similar issue.

--
Regards
Mukesh Yadav