[Inpycon] Selected volunteers confirmation emails

Tenzin Kunkyab ten.kunkyab at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:14:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

I agree with Noufal. If someone [Volunteer Coordinator] informs us, or
create a separate thread to inform the volunteers what the tasks are and
who all are allotted those task to would be great help for us [volunteers].

Very less details about tasks are available at the moment and even fewer
details about volunteers.

Regards,
Tenzin Kunkyab