[Inpycon] Ticket not received from Doattend

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:32:08 CEST 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Haris Ibrahim K. V.
<blucalvin at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a known issue with DoAttend. It was a big headache when I used
> to manage ticketing during my time at HasGeek. Whoever is managing
> the online registration will have to keep an eye on the "incomplete orders"
> section. I say so because most people think the registration has gone
> through once they see money has been deducted from their bank account.
> However, for some reason, two things happen at DoAttend:
>
> 1. The money does not reach them
> 2. They have issues verifying the transaction.

I just got a reply to my support ticket to doattend. It is the 2nd
issue in my case and they've told me that my ticket will get confirmed
and sent to me by tomorrow.
It seems to be a good idea to have a couple of volunteers handling the
ticketing issue offlist.