[Inpycon] PyCon India 2014 Sponsorship Prospectus

Ankur Gupta versesane at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:09:17 CEST 2014

I am sending an email to few startups that use Python/Django as their stack
and are hiring. Pitching them to be at Pycon as sponsors. The Silver
category would work for them.

Wanted to know

a) If sponsor slots in silver category are vacant ?
b) Was the sponsorship doc updated again or the one above is good to go ?

Thanks
Ankur

Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in