[Inpycon] Last minute publicity for Call For Proposal

Indradhanush Gupta indradhanush.gupta at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:18:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have been selected in Google Summer of Code 2014 under the mentoring
organization - LEAP Encryption Access Project [1]. I have asked my mentor
if someone would like to propose a talk about the work being done at LEAP
and he said that it wouldn't be a problem if someone is interested and if
they can raise the money for sending the speaker. Is there something else I
should do regarding this?

[1] - http://leap.se/

Thanks,

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 8:52 PM, me kracekumar <me at kracekumar.com> wrote:

> Hi Rahul
>
>  Thanks for the inputs. In case you know anyone in the mentioned
> organization, please write to them or fill the form: http://goo.gl/2NnLg0 .
> We will reach out to them as part of publicity team.
>

> On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM, rahul pyd <rahulpyd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Krace and Noufal,
>>
>> I feel it is equally important to reach out to relevant academic research
>> groups and industrial research centers as Microsoft Research India,
>> especially, those groups that do work in programming languages. They would
>> add a great value to the event. Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rahul
>>

>> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Anur at g <anurag3rdsep at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have contacted few organizations with whom I have personal contacts,
>>> will be expecting their proposals soon.

> Regards
> Kracekumar
>  http://kracekumar.com