[Inpycon] Panel

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Sun May 18 19:51:30 CEST 2014

Is open source licensing a feasible candidate for this? Most people
don't have clear idea about OSS licenses. While it's not directly
related to Python, but it's directly related to developing anything with
the language.

If Armin is coming, we could push the Python 3 one. He's done a lot of
work moving his projects to Python3.