[Inpycon] Venue suggestion for PyCon India 2015

Sanket Saurav sanketsaurav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:33:13 CEST 2014

Cheers,

Sanket Saurav
[ +91 - 9019 799 247 | sanketsaurav.com ]

*Calm down -- it's only ones and zeroes.*

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Fasih Ahmad Fakhri <
fasihahmadfakhri at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07-Oct-2014 4:53 pm, "SUMIT KUMAR RAJ" <sumit786raj at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can we have talks upvote or downvote open to only those who have
> registered for the conf ?
> > This will reduce the fake votes I believe .As I attended one of the
> talks on Day 2 who got a lot of up-votes but I don't know what shit he was
> talking.
> >

> Yes I think its a good idea. Even I was thinking same. Voting rights
> should only given to attendee.

Talk selection does not only depend on the number of upvotes in the funnel.
The talk selection committee does a scrutiny of the talk proposals and the
speakers before selecting them. So, even if someone got fake upvotes, that
won't necessarily mean the talk would be selected. Rest assured!