[Inpycon] PyCon India outside Bangalore (was: Venue suggestion for PyCon India 2015)

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Oct 14 20:52:29 CEST 2014

While I'd love to have the conference move out to places other than
Bangalore, it's a sad fact that there's not enough of activity or
community in any of the other cities to host a conference of this size.

If you're interested in moving PyCon India to your city, please try to
gather people together and conduct a small event there. That will
familiarise you with issues while running a large event. Then send an
email here and we can work out how to do it there.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 15 2014, Jaysinh shukla wrote:

> Ahmedabad
> On 7 Oct 2014 12:11, "Divya Sanghi" <divyasanghi145 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hyderabad
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:33 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Any suggestion for Venue bigger than NIHMANS around 1500 members capacity
>>> with good public transportation connectivity ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Vijay

Cordially,