[Inpycon] Venue suggestion for PyCon India 2015

Aniket Maithani maithani.aniket at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:10:16 CEST 2014

* - Any suggestion for Venue bigger than NIHMANS around 1500 members
capacity with good public transportation connectivity ? - Vijay *

First of all a good thread to kick things off. It was my first time that I
attended Pycon India and the experience was truly amazing and NOT to forget
the quality of food!! My take is that NIMHANS is perfect for Pycon but I am
guessing seating capacity is the issue we can surely check out the
following : [http://goo.gl/vHmpyN] : Also one of my friend suggested the
following [White Orchid Convention Center in Hebbal]. I have been to this
convention center and it's quite spacious.

@Jaysinh Shukla I think it's better if we would stick to Bangalore for the
next year too. And there are number of reason(s) for the same. Firstly,
this year I saw Pycon was extremely well organised reason being volunteers
and other people involved are accustomed to Bengaluru. But don't take me
wrong if anybody wants to suggest any other city he/she is welcome to do so
provided the activity graph related to event(s) related to Python is quite
high, pre-run up events etc.

p.s This is my personal opinion.