[Inpycon] Development Sprints

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Wed Oct 15 09:39:36 CEST 2014

On 10/15/2014 01:03 PM, Vaibhav Tulsyan wrote:
> Is it possible that the attendees form teams at the conference and
> start off new projects there, building minimal working prototypes by
> the last day? The projects that start off at PyCon can be then
> continued further as full-fledged projects.

It's entirely upto the participants, right? We cannot force them to
start projects. We try to encourage conversations among participants and
can only hope that that leads somewhere. And I'm kind of against having
something like 48 hours hackathon at PyCon. That takes people's mind
away from the conference and sessions.

BTW, -1 for top posting. Read Kushal's post on the other thread.