[Inpycon] Development Sprints

Wed Oct 15 13:06:57 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:

>> What is the scope, aims and goals of Python Express?
>

> http://www.pythonexpress.in/about

Thank you. I was not aware of the site when I was at PyCon India. My
request would be to set out the expectations from trainers and
organizations without requiring a sign-up. For example, "If you are
interested in organizing a Python workshop, sign up as an
organization/institution on the Python Express website." - is this
limited to an educational institute or, any form of organization etc

>> What is PSSI's
>> involvement and commitment to the success of Python Express?
>

> Its no different from how PSSI gets involved for PyCon India afaik.
> Volunteers come together and run the Python Express. PSSI will provide
> institutional support as and when possible. This could be either funding
> support(based on availability) or institutional backing when required.

And again, please consider putting in a form of the above statement on
the URL above.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>