[Inpycon] Can I get Python Stickers for Workshop

Vignesh Prabhu lists at viggy.in
Mon Sep 1 13:19:21 CEST 2014

Hi Rahul,

On Monday 01 September 2014 04:31 PM, Rahul Mahale wrote:
> As I am conducting python workshop in Nashik, I am willing to connect
> it with Python Express and for the same I have registered as a trainer
> on pythonexpress.in <http://pythonexpress.in>, but College organizer
> is not able to setup new workshop event as it gives the error as shown
> in this image Screenshot of Error
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30e52uAuOHmdko5b25iSElUOUE2ZkVfdWlqbkJQVGs4YS1N/edit?usp=sharing> So
> I am not able to express the interest in the Workshop.
The date should be in the format yyyy-mm-dd. So in this case it should
be 2014-09-05.

Abrar from CMRIT, Bangalore also faced the same issue and he had filed a
bug and also sent a PR to fix the same. It is pending merge[1].

[1] - https://github.com/anandology/broadgauge/issues/76

Regards,

Vignesh Prabhu