[Inpycon] Tickets for PyCon 2014

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Mon Sep 1 15:21:30 CEST 2014

On 09/01/2014 06:16 PM, Kiran Gangadharan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Considering the fact that there might be a few last minute ticket
> cancellations, it wouldn't hurt to increase the sales by 50 or so IMO.

Yes, I do not feel that we need to rigidly stick to the NIMHANS capacity
of 1000. Not all will be attending the same sessions at the same time,
and the volunteers have purchased tickets as well, and will not be
attending all the sessions. Add to that the cancellations, and we should
be okay to increase sales by around 100 tickets.

-rejy (rmc)