[Inpycon] Lightning Talks @ Pycon India

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Tue Sep 9 08:16:35 CEST 2014

I didnt necessarily think we should stop the offline method, but use an
online method to complement it.

Shrayas, most people attending Pycon already *are* on the Funnel platform
since theyve either submitted proposals or voted on them. That's why I felt
it made sense to go with this.

I'm for experimenting this year with online + offline. I think this has a
number of possible benefits and fills a gap between the very structured
talk selection process and the informality of open spaces and lightning
talks.

Arvi