[Inpycon] Lightning Talks @ Pycon India

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:22:17 CEST 2014

US PyCon 2014 has some good sections on Open Spaces[1]. We could borrow
some ideas from here.

As for lighting talks, it looks like they went through an approval process
as well. I found a section[2] of "accepted lighting talks" on their site.

[1]: https://us.pycon.org/2014/community/openspaces/
[2]: https://us.pycon.org/2014/schedule/lightning-talks/list/