[Inpycon] Lightning Talks @ Pycon India

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:15:21 CEST 2014

> The easiest way for the 'kiosk' is to have someone there, with a system
> connected to the internet, who will assist those folks who want to vote
> or submit, but cannot go online with own devices.

​+1. This could work !​

> Or we can experiment on setting up a kiosk on a desktop system using
> Fedora+SELinux. If you can ensure hardware is available at the venue,
> and give me now the list of requirements that we will need, I can
> experiment on the feasibility of a true kiosk.

​> Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)​

​I think we can settle down with the volunteer driven kiosk. I say this
because the information can be very spread out - Stickies, Funnel (if
possible), Kiosk, etc. If we *just* do the kiosk thing​, then updating it
to a shared google calendar would be easy!