[Inpycon] Lightning Talks @ Pycon India

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Sep 9 11:02:13 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 09 2014, Arvi Krishnaswamy wrote:

> +1 I'm for keeping lightning talks completely open and without any
> approval process.

[...]

Dunno. There's always issues like companies trying to approriate a slot
for a marketing pitch, obviously boring topics by people who don't get
it. However, if there are a large number of submissions, it's not
practical to filter them so we might have to just go with first come
first serve. Also, since each talk is just 5 minutes long, it's okay
even if it's very boring and pointless. You just have to yawn a few
times and the stage will be clear for the next talk.

--
Cordially,
Noufal