[Inpycon] Open spaces & Lightning Talks

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Wed Sep 10 10:42:48 CEST 2014

Vijay,

Last year, we'd used Audi 3 for some open space discussions. Was that with
permission of the sponsor?  If that was the case, can we get speak to them
about using Audi 3 for half a day on both days?  That would permit
collaboration of the community in the open space on the other half.
Shrayas/Jaseem - chime in if this would work for you.

Also, I dont see the open space on the sponsorship prospectus. If this was
an optional add on, what exactly was offered, and under what terms?

-A