[Inpycon] Suggestion: Mike arrangement for Q&A after talks

Khan, Azher Ullah (HP Converged Cloud) azher-ullah.khan at hp.com
Sun Sep 14 15:37:15 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Just a suggestion:

-          We can create a twitter tag for each talk.

-          And inform the audience that they could post their questions on twitter for the respective talk.

-          During the Q & A session the host can then pick the best questions asked on twitter and reply it at the event.

Cheers,
Azher Khan