[Inpycon] Open spaces & Lightning Talks

Kracekumar Ramaraju me at kracekumar.com
Sun Sep 14 20:49:14 CEST 2014

Hi

We have open space in audi 3 with projector + mike setup for two days. We
are expecting 5 hours reserved for sponsors talk across two days (1 hour
for each sponsor ). We will have 5 talks split across 4 sessions in two
days. Sometimes sponsors may opt out of this or reduce to 45 minutes slot.
The time will be decided later and will be updated. Hope this is clear.

This still ensures atleast 10+ hours of open session. AFAIK there will be
free spaces in first floor without projector for causal group talk etc ...

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:26 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Shrayas rajagopal <shrayasr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > Each platinum/glod sponsor's get 1 hour slot to show case about there
>> technologies, internal architecture of products( which is one big factor
>> for sponsor to come this year).
>> ​​
>> ​In all, there are 5 sponsors, platinum + gold, VIZ 5 hrs. Is this on
>> both days or only on one? ​

> not aware how they can utilize this space correctly which i will explain
> them when we meet face to face.

Regards
Kracekumar
http://kracekumar.com