[Inpycon] Suggestion: Mike arrangement for Q&A after talks

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 07:27:13 CEST 2014

On 09/15/2014 12:00 AM, Shrayas rajagopal wrote:
>> The questions has to be asked on spot. Not everyone uses twitter and network could be flaky to use either of Twitter or IRC.
>>
> ​ - Bibhas​
>

> +1

+1

Even if we do go for Twitter/IRC , we also need to provide the option
for those who cannot use those tools.

I am for providing 2 standing mics + one runner with mic stays in the
background just in case. Ask all those with questions to come around to
the standing mics or post on twitter/IRC. In case we have an issue where
someone cannot reach the standing mic for a *valid* reason, the runner
with mic can approach the person.

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)