[Inpycon] Volunteers required: Networking

Balabhaskar Kalapatapu kbalabhaskar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:45 CEST 2014

hi,

I am very sorry to say As I am unable to attend the pycon India

even I registered to volunteer for pycon, now I was caught by FLU,

As I am Unable to move from house,

I am requesting to drop me from the volunteer team and also kindly
cancel my registration of Pycon 2014.

with best regards,

yours truly

k.bala bhaskar