[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 08:06:55 CEST 2014

On 09/16/2014 09:17 PM, chandankumar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 09/16/2014 05:41 PM, Vignesh Prabhu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tuesday 16 September 2014 04:55 PM, VENKTESH GUTTEDAR wrote:
>>> ya, place and time.?
>>>
>> If a place to sit and discuss is what is needed, please feel free to use
>> FSMK office which is in Wilson Garden[1], around 500m from the Nimhans
>> Convention Center. It can accommodate 30-40 people very easily and we do
>> have projector in case, you want to present something. Unfortunately, we
>> cannot boast of very good internet connection yet, so if that is a
>> criteria, please bring your own dongles.
>>
>> [1] - http://fsmk.org/?q=contactUs
> Thanks Vignesh. Right now we are speaking with Nihmans guys. If they
> donot agree, we can use FSMK office.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

I can also offer you the use of space at the Red Hat office in Bangalore.

Close to Diary Circle, and NIMHANS
Accommodate 60-70 people
Parking space for bikes and cars
Projector
White Board
Sound system
Wifi
Light refreshments

Tell me if you are interested, and I can make the arrangements.

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)