[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 15:46:14 CEST 2014

On 09/17/2014 01:16 PM, chandankumar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 09/17/2014 11:36 AM, Rejy M Cyriac wrote:
>> I can also offer you the use of space at the Red Hat office in
>> Bangalore. Close to Diary Circle, and NIMHANS Accommodate 60-70 people
>> Parking space for bikes and cars Projector White Board Sound system
>> Wifi Light refreshments Tell me if you are interested, and I can make
>> the arrangements.
>
> Thanks Rejy for the same. The Nimhans is not available on saturday.
> So, we are going to use Red Hat, Bangalore office for the volunteer
> meetup on 20th Sept, 2014.
> The proposed time is 03:00 p:m.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar

The address for the venue is

RED HAT INDIA PVT LTD.
11TH FLOOR, TOWER-D
IBC KNOWLEDGE PARK
#4/1 BANNERGHATTA ROAD
NEAR DIARY CIRCLE
BANGALORE – 560 029

If you are asking around for directions to IBC Knowledge Park, it is
better to just ask for the whereabouts of the Accenture building on
Bannerghatta road, near Diary Circle. That is how the IT Park is
commonly known by.

Please bring along an ID card, for security at the gate. Once you are at
Tower-D, look around for lift numbers 25 to 28, which is close to the
Red Hat parking area, and use any of those lifts to come to the 11th
floor Red Hat office. I will be there ahead of the meeting start time.

My phone number is 9663777229
The Red Hat reception phone number is (80) 39245000

--
Regards,

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)