[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 08:20:07 CEST 2014

On 09/18/2014 10:31 AM, vijay kumar wrote:

>     Vijay can't make it before 3. So let's keep it at 3.
>
>>> The reason for 3 PM is i need to meet few vendors and NIHMANS
> officers and don't want to promise on timing which i can't  make it.
>       I would love to meet all. Let me know if we can join if we make it
>  4 PM.
>       other option can we meet at lunch time 1 PM at redhat . We can
> plan to order food there if it allowed ?

Ordering lunch is allowed. But if the meeting is only during lunch,
would it be productive enough ?

An alternate plan could be we start at 12 p.m., break for lunch at 1:30
p.m., and continue after lunch till the tasks on the agenda are completed.

Vijay, would that work with you ? And how much total time do think we
will need for the meeting ? Do we all need to go to the venue for
planning on ground ?

--
Regards,

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)