[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:44:37 CEST 2014

Volunteer who are helping with Food/ Stall and backdrops please plan to
come at NIHMANS around 10.45 am  so i can introduce you guys to vendors.
After which we can go for lunch and meet other at redhat office.

@rahul,
    Please plan to come as you are  leading effort and we require advice on
planing.

@Sayan/Haris,
     Please plan to come so we can test out app and demo to other helping
in registration .

Other volunteer please let us know your availability so we can  food can be
arranged accordingly.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/18/2014 11:59 AM, vijay kumar wrote:
> > I need to go to Venue for explanation  on stall arrangement and all
> > thing for vendors.
> > NIHMANS has other conference on that day hence they might not allow all
> > of us.
> >
> > If we all agree i can plan to be there by 12.30 and stretch till time we
> > close all agenda items.
> > The reason for lunch was to make sure we all get more time to understand
> > each other.
> >
> > Let get voting
> >
> > Are we fine with 12.30 PM meet up , followed up by lunch  ?
> >

> Happy to inform you that the lunch for the volunteers meeting will be
> provided by Red Hat.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)