[Inpycon] A small query

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Sat Sep 20 18:55:08 CEST 2014

On 09/20/2014 10:17 PM, Vinay Dahiya wrote:

> Just wanted to bump this up one more time are we going to try this
> local mirror idea this year ?
> Haven't got any definitive answers.

Hey Vinay,

We'll be setting up the networking stuff on 25th evening. If you can,
please come down to the venue prepared with equipments you need to set
the local mirror. Our networking coordinator will be there and you can
set it up there on spot if it seems feasible. We'd really like a local
mirror. But we couldn't make a definite decision because this hasn't
been done before and needs to be tested before we can implement it.